Meetings & PSAMSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Professional Staff Executive Committee
Meetings & PSAM
Meetings of the Professional Staff Executive Committee (PSEC) are currently held every other Tuesday.
Additionally, the Professional Staff Executive Committee (PSEC) Chair will hold a minimum of three meetings per academic year for the Professional Staff Assembly (PSA).
The purpose of the PSA (a PSAM: Professional Staff Assembly Meeting) is:
- to exercise professional leadership in cooperation with the faculty and administration in order to support the College's mission to deliver quality education;
- to provide a forum for discussion of all issues affecting the professional and economic welfare of the professional staff, and to formulate and communicate a consensus achieved by the membership on these issues;
- to report updates and issues affecting the professional staff at the College;
- to encourage simultaneously a sense of empowerment and responsibility while recognizing the diversity of the professional staff; and
- to promote opportunities for the representation of the professional staff in appropriate areas of College governance.