Request a RoomSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Office of the Registrar
Requests for EVENT SPACE are now being confirmed for Spring 2020.
Spring requests for ACADEMIC CLASSROOM SPACE are currently on a tentative hold and will be confirmed during/after the ADD/DROP PERIOD.
If your request falls during the add/drop period, a confirmation email will be sent 24-48 hours in advance. If your request falls after the add/drop period, a confirmation email will be sent shortly after that date. Please monitor your requests in 25Live.
25Live Pro is now running
All of the options/capabilities are still available to you.
Please take a chance to explore the new system and let us know if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can monitor your requests in 25Live through the following:
Go to Search --> Select Object: Events --> Events You Have Requested (located under the Saved Searches (optional)
*You can either view by "List" or by "Calendar" - List is good for seeing the state of the request; Calendar helps when there are more than one location assigned to different dates, this view also reflects the times of the event. Make sure that you have adjusted the calendar to reflect the dates that you are needing to see.
How to Submit a Room Request
- Review the Room Assignments Policy
- Watch the instructional videos located in "How to Use 25Live"
- Review the Room Descriptions document
- Log onto 25Live to submit a room request
- Provide as many details as possible
- All requests are automatically placed in "Draft (Pending)" status
- Once approved, Room Assignments will send a formal e-mail confirmation with event details (PDF file)
- Event space can be requested up to a year in advance
- Designated academic classroom space will be released for the upcoming semester AFTER the academic courses have had their initial placement
- NOTE THAT YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER IS NOT A CONFIRMATION
Important Things to Remember
- IF YOUR EVENT WILL INVOLVE MINORS YOU MUST CONTACT ROB WILSON AT PUBLIC SAFETY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE IN/OUT OF ROOMS
- The 25Live system does not allow for the double-booking of space
- Room Assignments is not responsible for the technology or furniture in rooms
- Fees may be assessed by Media Services, Public Safety, and Facilities based on the nature of the event and number of participants
- TC expects that events will utilize all space that has been requested and confirmed -- event organizers must notify Room Assignments of any cancellations or time adjustments so that space does not sit empty
Types of Events
- INTERNAL events are hosted by TC primarily for faculty, staff, and students
- CO-SPONSORED events are hosted by a TC department, program, or office in conjunction with an affiliated outside organization or group
- Please contact Room Assignments for 25Live training sessions
- Contact Rooms Assignments regarding any issues or questions with the room request process
- Doctoral candidates are expected to submit their own room requests for dissertation defenses (not department staff)
- Enter "Dissertation Defense -- Last_Name, First_Name" for the Event Name
- Gottesman Libraries: Confirmed by the Library via a separate Online Reservation System
- Macy Computer Labs: Confirmed by IT via 25Live
- Grace Dodge Dining Hall: Confirmed by Campus Services via 25Live
- Milbank Chapel and Cowin Auditorium: Media Services fees will be charged
- Alcohol at Events: Notify Public Safety and review the College Policy on Alcoholic Beverages
- Furniture Set-up: Facilities
- Technology Request: Media Services
Contact Media Services at ext. 3822 or email Mediaservices@tc.
- Event Security: Public Safety
- Catering: CulinArt
- Assistive Technology: OASID
- Request Grand Piano: Contact the Music Program
330 Thorndike Hall