TC Alert / Emergency NotificationSkip to content Skip to main navigation
TC Alert / Emergency Notification
TC Alert is Teachers College Electronic Notification System, that enables fast and efficient dissemination of urgent information through text and voice messaging. Notifications could be information on any of the following that could have a serious or severe impact on campus activity or could result in injury, property damage or both.
- College/Campus closings due to severe weather or any other related event
- Police/Fire Emergencies that may affect the Academic Buildings or Residential Halls or the entire campus.
- Natrural, man-made or other serious events that impact the college operation in part or in whole
1. Click on the link to go to the Teachers College MyTC Portal
2. Log in to the system using your UNI ID and password (Students,Staff and faculty who do not have a TC UNI ID should contact the Office of Telecommunications at 212-678-3456).
3. Select the "TC Services" link.
4. Select the "TC Alert" in the "Transactions" channel.
5. Enter a phone number to receive TEXT messages OR a phone number to receive a VOICE message.
6. Press SUBMIT.
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Campus phone X3333
Non campus or from cell phone 212-678-3333
Public Safety Alerts
Non-emergency College Services
- TC PS Non emergency 3220
- TC PS Administrative Office 3111
- TC Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) 8164/6640
- TC Facilities 3010
- TC Residential services 3235
- TC Student Development and Activities 3690
- TC Risk Management 3482