TerminalFour Customization Extension made for Teachers College, Columbia University.
This extension allows you to enhance your experience using TerminalFour Content Management System.
For example, adding instructional help texts to content edit interface, etc.
v2.1.6 - Enabled Auto-update for Firefox Plugin
- Added path information for all branch roots in the site structures to provide more context beyond the section name
- Made 'Publish Branch' option red in the action dropdown to alarm users, and disabled it for the site root (WWW)
- Disabled 'Delete' button in the 'Modify Section' interface to avoid accidental deletion of the section
- Added help text and expanded content area in the 'Modify Content' interface
- Added current section path to 'Modify Content', 'Create Content' and 'Create Section' interface
- Added preview section buttons to 'Modify Section' interface
- Disabled 'Duplicate Branch' button and added Section Helpers for administrators
- Batch Upload Media files to the Media Library
- Media Library Search, Preview and Select
- Compare different versions with changes highlighted in yellow
- Added helper to enable new content types and disable legacy content types for a section
- Added options menu, direct edit capability, help & resources menu
... (More to come)
Contact us at email@example.com for feedback and support.
- TC Digital Team