MissionSkip to content Skip to main navigation
The Vice President for Finance and Administration
The Office of
The Mission of the Office for Finance and Administration is to provide the highest quality service to students, faculty and staff of Teachers College through leadership of the institution’s business practices and management of its infrastructure and resources.
In achieving this mission, the Office for Finance and Administration strives to:
- develop innovative solutions to meet College needs
- perform in a timely, responsive, and cost effective manner
- support and promote the College’s human, financial, information, technical and physical resources
- work with all areas of the College to develop financial, administrative, and capital plans based upon institutional priorities
- develop policies that assist the College community in meeting its needs while safeguarding the College’s assets and consistently meeting its legal and ethical responsibilities
- foster an environment of mutual respect, support and collaboration
Harvey Spector was named Vice President for Finance and Administration in June 2007. As the Vice President for Finance and Administration, Mr. Spector serves as the chief financial officer of the College and, under the direction of the President, exercises general supervision over the administrative activities of the College and directs supervision over all activities relating to Business and Finance, including budgeting and other administrative services as assigned.
Vice President for Finance and Administration
The organizational chart below reflects the areas of responsibility assigned to the Vice President for Finance and Administration.