David Irving Severson
- B.S. (Electrical Engineering), Milwaukee School of Engineering
- M.B.A. (Organizational Behavior), University of Wisconsin
- Ed.M. (Human Development and Psychology), Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Ed.D. (Teaching and Learning), Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Adult learning and development in the workplace;
- work-process improvement additionally informed by theories of adult learning and development;
- qualitative research methods; leadership for change;
- leadership development informed by theories of adult learning and development;
- reflective practice in service to professional development;
- management for adult development.
Severson, D. I. (2006) Learning how to learn from each other: The educational possibilities of a company work improvement team. Doctoral dissertation. Cambridge, MA; Harvard Graduate School of Education.