- Ph.D., Social-Organizational Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University
- M.Phil., Social-Organizational Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University
- B.A., Psychology, Seton Hall University
- Emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Decision making and leadership effectiveness
- Gender issues in the workplace
- Work/life balance
Buontempo, G., & Brockner, J. (2008). Emotional intelligence and the ease of recall judgment bias: The mediating effect of private self-focused attention. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38(1), 159-172.
ORLJ 4005: Organizational psychology
Introduction to theories and research that underlie the field of organizational psy-chology. Implications and applications in various organizational contexts are considered.
ORLJ 4009: Understanding behavioral research
Overview of alternative methods of behavioral research and their relative strengths and limitations. Application of methodological principles in order to read and evaluate social science research and learn how to begin to conduct research.