identityLORE | Teachers College Columbia UniversitySkip to content Skip to main navigation
- archaic: something that is taught, a lesson
- something that is learned
- knowledge gained through study or experience
- traditional knowledge or belief
- a particular body of knowledge or tradition
Our laboratory aims to give voice to underrepresented and marginalized voices through empirical research.
identityLORE is run by Melanie Elyse Brewster, Ph.D in collaboration with Riddhi Sandil, Ph.D and two doctoral student coordinators, Aaron Breslow and Elizabeth Geiger. We are housed in the Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Teachers College, Columbia University. Our team includes both doctoral and masters-level students from Teachers College. To learn more about team members, please browse our individual profile pages.
Coordinator: Melanie E. Brewster, Ph.D.
Phone: (212) 678-7441