Admissions Overview | Spirituality Mind Body Summer Institute | Counseling & Clinical PsychologySkip to content Skip to main navigation
Spirituality Mind Body Summer Institute
Requirements and Procedures
We are accepting applications for admission for Summer 2018.
To apply, fill out the online application through admissions, choosing the option of Area of interest "Psychology," Program "Psychology in Education: Spirituality Mind Body Summer Intensive," Degree "Master of Arts," Area of Concentration, "Spirituality Mind Body Intensive," Term "Summer 2018."
- Application online (www.tc.edu/apply)
- Application fee of $65
- Transcripts if you earned degrees in the US/Canada OR course by course evaluation if you earned any degree outside of the US/Canada
- 2 letters of recommendation from academic or professional sources
- Statement of Purpose (2-3 pages double spaced)
- Personal Narrative (3-5 pages double spaced)
- (TOEFL only for applicants who native language is not English)
A team of faculty and administrators review all applicants for the SMBI Intensive Masters Degree Program. All applicants and application materials will be given a holistic review. Life experience is valued and welcomed. Participants will not be selected exclusively based on academic credentials. Candidates who successfully pass the first round of review will be contacted for a Skype or phone interview shortly after the completion of their application.