O'Neill, Paul T. (pto2) | Teachers College Columbia UniversitySkip to content Skip to main navigation
- The NCLB Compliance Manual (desk reference for administrators and others concerned with the federal "No Child Left Behind Act") (Brownstone Publishers, forthcoming, January 2004)
- "High Stakes Testing Law & Litigation" (BYU Education & Law Journal, 2003)
- "Serving Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools: Legal Obligations and Policy Options" (West's Education Law Reporter, 2002) (co-authored)
- "Special Education and High Stakes Testing for High School Graduation: An Analysis of Current Law and Policy" (Journal of Law & Education, 2001)
- "Pass the Test or No Diploma: The Legality and Impact of Mandatory Testing for Graduation on High School Students with Learning Disabilities" (LdOnline, 2000)
Review of legal authorities impacting the ways in which charter schools can meet their obligations under special education laws; also provides range of policy options based on that analysis.
An assessment of legal factors impacting high stakes exams for graduation and promotion and review of recent case law