Invite users - Internal TC users/External non-TC usersSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Invite Users - Internal TC Users/External non-TC Users
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
You can invite TC and external users .to share your documents. In order to do this, you will need to click on the site containing the documents you wish to share.
Click on Invite people. Now search for people within TC by typing their name in the search box and clicking Search. Once found, click on Add.
All added users will appear to the right.
Click on the Select Role Button to the right of the user
- Manager can change a member's role, read, edit, and add content
- Collaborator can read, edit, and add content
- Contributor can read and add content
- Consumer can only read content
Once you are done, click on the Invite button
For people outside of TC, you will need to send an email to Larry Furnival providing the following details so an account can be set up for them:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Reason for needing the access