How to Request a Submitted Form from ODS

How to Request a Submitted Form from ODS

All forms, upon submission to the Office of Doctoral Studies, become the property of Teachers College.

A copy of the following forms can be requested from the Office of Doctoral Studies with a typed and signed letter containing your name, program, and TC ID# requesting the specific form(s). You may request that a scanned copy be provided to your TC E-mail address otherwise a printed copy will be mailed to your address.

  • Program Plan
  • Approved Transfer Credits
  • Change of Program Plan
  • Certification Examination Application (give specific term exam taken)
  • Ed.D. CTAS Teaching Form
  • Certification letter
  • Dissertation Proposal Hearing Report form
  • Leave of Absence/Waiver/Personal Exemption approval letters (give specific term(s) of approval)
  • Extension of Period of Eligibility/Certification approval letters (give specific date(s) of extension)

Please give our office up to five (5) business day to process your request.

Back to skip to quick links