How to Apply
TESOL CertificateThe program is ideal for recent college graduates planning to teach abroad, American teachers hoping to better address the needs of the ESL students in their classrooms, English as a Foreign Language teachers from abroad wishing to refine their skills, and professionals from all walks of life who might be considering a career change to teaching.
- An introduction to linguistics and theories of second language learning
- Lesson and course planning
- Methods and techniques for teaching and assessing language skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar)
- Learner-centered strategies for the language classroom
- Materials development
- Language and culture in the classroom
Dr. Barbara Hruska
Dates and Times
- BA or equivalent
- Proof of English proficiency for all non-native speakers of English (click here for score requirements).
For more information about the TESOL Certificate Program, visit their website.