About Us | Principles and Practices of Organization Development PPOD Program | Executive Education Programs in Change and Consultation | Organization and LeadershipSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Principles and Practices of Organization Development Program
Executive Education Programs in Change and Consultation
The Principles and Practices of Organization Development Program is a highly participative learning experience that provides individuals with the core concepts and skills necessary for consulting to organizations and teams.
PPOD offers participants repeated opportunities for building skills and insights through practice. Special attention is given to each phase of the consulting process, including contracting, organizational diagnosis and intervention. The program is offered in two parts and is well suited to:
- The needs of recent entrants into the organization change field who are interested in acquiring skills
- Those with HR experience who recognize the importance of continually working on skills for improving their effectiveness
- Managers who have responsibility for leading and managing significant change efforts in their organizations
These practitioners and managers typically have a need to:
- Learn more about the nature of organizational functioning and change
- Enhance their skills in helping managers and executives understand and manage change
- Enhance their own skills in managing change
If you would like to learn more or have any questions about PPOD, please contact Danielle Pfaff, PPOD Coordinator, at PPOD@tc.columbia.edu.