We offer a variety of in-person and virtual event programming. Browse the options below to find an upcoming event that matches your interests and schedule! Events offered include:
- Information Sessions: Get tips about the application process, information about financial aid, and an overview of our academic offerings within our focus areas of Education, Psychology, and Health.
- Tours: Engage with current students as they discuss life at TC and take you through their favorite spots on our historic campus. If you're unable to join us for one of our organized tours, please feel free to engage in a self-guided tour of our campus.
- Campus Visits: Visit us on campus for a small-group information session hosted by an admission representative followed by a guided tour led by a current student.
- Open Houses: Hear from select faculty members in a moderated panel, then learn more about your program of interest and ask your questions in departmental breakout sessions, hosted by admission representatives.
- Academic Program Events: Learn more about your anticipated program directly from the faculty. These sessions provide in-depth program information, as well as the opportunity to speak with faculty members and program representatives about your specific areas of interest.
- Graduate Fairs & University Visits: Chat with an admission representative one-on-one at a graduate fair or information session hosted by another school or organization.