All of our events are currently virtual. Browse the calendars below to find an upcoming event that matches your interests and schedule! Events offered include:
- Open Houses: Meet select faculty members in a moderated panel, then learn more about your program of interest and ask your questions in departmental breakout sessions, hosted by our admission liaisons.
- Virtual Tours: Hear from current students about life at TC as they take you through their favorite spots on our historic campus!
- Virtual Information Sessions: Get tips about the application process, information about financial aid, and an overview of our academic offerings within our focus areas of Education, Psychology, Health, and Leadership & Policy.
- Academic Program Events: Learn more about your anticipated program directly from the faculty! These sessions provide in-depth program information, as well as the opportunity to speak with faculty members about your specific interests.
- Virtual Graduate Fairs: Chat with an admissions counselor one-on-one at a virtual fair hosted by another school or organization.
- University Visits: Meet an admissions counselor as they "visit" your college or university! Please note that these sessions are only open to current students and alumni of the institution we are visiting.