We offer a variety of in-person and virtual event programming. Browse the options below to find an upcoming event that matches your interests and schedule! Events offered include:
- Information Sessions: Get tips about the application process, information about financial aid, and an overview of our academic offerings within our focus areas of Education, Psychology, and Health.
- Tours: Engage with current students as they discuss life at TC and take you through their favorite spots on our historic campus.
- Campus Visits: Visit us on campus for a small-group information session hosted by an admission representative followed by a guided tour led by a current student.
- Open Houses: Hear from select faculty members in a moderated panel, then learn more about your program of interest and ask your questions in departmental breakout sessions, hosted by admission representatives.
- Academic Program Events: Learn more about your anticipated program directly from the faculty. These sessions provide in-depth program information, as well as the opportunity to speak with faculty members and program representatives about your specific areas of interest.
- Graduate Fairs & University Visits: Chat with an admission representative one-on-one at a graduate fair or information session hosted by another school or organization.