Manuscripts should be submitted via the following form. The file format should be in a .doc or .docx version (e.g., Microsoft Word) instead of .pdf, .jpeg, etc. All reviews are done anonymously. Submitted manuscripts should be de-identified; that is all clues to authors' identities must be eliminated, including any document summary information created by word processing software. Authors' names, contact information, and affiliations must be provided on a separate document (see also "checklist" below).
1. Your de-identified manuscript, with all traces of your name removed to facilitate anonymous peer review. The manuscript should include:
- The title of the manuscript
- An abstract (max length, 250 words) on a separate page
- The main body
- Figure-caption list and tables
2. A separate title page should be uploaded and should include:
- The title of the article and name of author(s), with degrees
- Authors' affiliation: academic department, institution, city, and state (or nation)
- The corresponding author's complete mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address
3. In a brief cover letter, please provide a statement certifying that the manuscript contains original work that has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
4. Include any supplementary materials.