Teachers College’s Media Relations team works with print and electronic media to secure coverage of the College’s research, academic programs, faculty, alumni and student achievements, and other events and activities. Media Relations also acts as a resource to TC faculty in their work with external media. We:
- Identify and facilitate TC faculty as expert sources of commentary and analysis on issues of education, health, psychology and leadership;
- Develop and place timely stories about the College’s people, programs, research, events and community engagement in the nation’s leading mainstream and specialized publications and media outlets;
- Work with faculty to secure publication of opinion pieces and other commentary on major issues of the day;
- Offer guidance and support on media strategy to faculty and other members of the TC community; and
- Steward television, radio and film crews that visit TC’s campus.