How to Update Your Listing
Only employees can change their personal listing in the TC Directory. The changes will appear in the TC Web online directory and in the next printed directory. These instructions can also be found on the inside cover of the printed directory.
- Changes to Name, Title, or Department/Office: These changes must be made through Human Resources. Send an e-mail to Human Resources (email@example.com) for further instructions.
- Changes to Room, Box Number, Telephone Extension, or E-Mail Address: These changes should be made through the online Info section of TC Web. Go to either of the following:
- On the TC home page, click on the myTC link on the upper right and log into the myTC portal.
- Click on the Tab "TC Services" and look in the middle column for the block titled "Personal Information."
- Click on "Update Addresses and Phone" to make your changes.
- Please make these changes yourself rather than asking HR or a co-worker to make them for you.
- Adding or Deleting an Individual: Human Resources will make these changes when the appropriate new hire/termination paperwork has been received.
Once changes to Banner have been made, they will show up in the TC Web online directory the next day and in the next printed directory.
How to Use this Search
Search for a faculty member, staff member or student. Enter a last name, first name or both. Use double quotes (") around exact wording. You may also enter a partial name with a wildcard character (%).
Under Advanced People Search, you may also search by Title, Location, Phone/Extension, Department, and E-mail.