President Bailey sent out the message to our community that TC will now move to remote classes for the rest of the Spring 2020 semester.
We know that these are challenging times for everyone. We remain committed to supporting you and know that you will likely have many questions which we are doing our best to answer as completely and as soon as we can.
- TC housing will remain open and services will continue. Please check the Office of Residential Services site for updates and changes to hours of operation or services.
- Everett Cafe (Starbucks) is open from March 12, 2020-March 19, 2020 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. In addition to their normal options, there will be prepared grab and go lunches and meals available.
- The TC Dining Hall is closed from March 12, 2020-March 22, 2020.
- The TC Dining Hall is scheduled to reopen on March 23, 2020.
- Student service offices remain open remotely or with limited in-person support during the College's remote-work pilot until March 22, 2020. Please visit departmental websites for any changes to the schedule.
- We currently expect that student service offices will re-open for in-person service Monday, March 23, 2020.
- Modifications to hours and staff availability may occur as the current situation evolves. Please check websites for these modifications to scheduled hours and access.
- For any questions or up-to-date information, please visit our Student Wellness site or contact Tom Rock, Vice Provost for Student Affairs, at email@example.com or 212-678-3083.
- Columbia Health (Medical Services, Counseling and Psychological Services, Disability Services, Sexual Violence Response, Alice Health! Promotion),
- TC's Preparedness website includes up-to-date information and communication.
- TC's Student Wellness Site includes resources at TC and CU.
- The University’s COVID-19 website also includes up-to-date information.
- Columbia Health’s COVID-19 phone line for your questions, Monday to Friday, 9 am-5 pm. Call 212-854-9355.
- Coping tools just for you – 24/7 online from Columbia Health
- Student Wellness website
- University Life’s website and app list many Columbia student resources.
Take good care of yourself and others,
Tom Rock, Vice Provost for Student Affairs