Dear Faculty and Staff,
Please make sure you’ve completed the campus access requirements, outlined in the guide below, before in-person classes begin. As a reminder, employees are expected to come in, as needed, during the week of January 24 to prepare for the return of students. In-person classes and hybrid work schedules will fully resume on January 31.
- Upload results from a PCR test by January 28.
- Your result must come from a test that was administered after January 3. This will be your gateway test to access campus for the Spring 2022 semester.
- If you received a positive test result, in addition to uploading it, please also complete the Daily Health Screening. This will trigger an alert to the Environmental Health and Safety Team, who will then contact you to explain the necessary isolation steps, indicate when you will be permitted to return to campus, and provide a date to submit a second PCR test (which will be 90 days after the date of your positive test).
- Please note that if you had COVID-19 at any time within the past 90 days, you may continue to receive a positive result on a PCR test even after you complete an isolation period and you are no longer infectious. To rectify this situation, you should complete the Daily Health Screening and indicate that you are testing positive for COVID-19. As mentioned in the previous bullet point, the Environmental Health and Safety Team will contact you to explain next steps.
- All employees accessing campus must be fully vaccinated or approved for an exemption.
- If you did not submit proof of your initial COVID-19 vaccine(s) during the Fall 2021 semester please do so as soon as possible.
Upload Proof of Initial COVID-19 vaccine
Note: Do NOT use this form to upload proof of booster shot; it should only be used to upload proof of your initial COVID-19 vaccine(s).
- Documentation of your COVID-19 booster shot will be due February 28. Please hold off on submitting your documentation until TC provides an upload form (coming later this month).
- If you are NOT yet eligible for a booster shot yet - that’s OK! You will not be required to upload proof of a booster shot until you are eligible to receive one based on these CDC booster guidelines. We will soon provide more information about how employees who are not yet eligible for a booster can submit their documentation after the February 28 deadline.
- If you received a medical or religious exemption for the initial COVID-19 vaccine(s), that will also apply to the booster shot. If you are fully vaccinated but would would like to request a medical or religious exemption for the booster shot, please complete the steps outlined on this page. You may also request an exemption based on pregnancy or breastfeeding status.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to also receive a flu vaccine. Submitting proof of a flu vaccine is not required.
- To further prevent the spread of the highly transmissible Omicron variant, TC will now require all community members to wear surgical-grade masks. These disposable masks, which have wire at the top to fit your nose, should fit snugly against the sides of your face without gaps and cover both the mouth and nose.
- A cloth mask alone will no longer be acceptable. You may choose to wear a cloth mask over your surgical mask, if you like, or you may wear a higher grade mask.
- Any day that you plan to access campus, you must complete the Daily Health Screening before your arrival.
- If you receive a (green check), you may proceed to campus.
- If you receive a (red x), you will receive an email that indicates which of the three prior steps you have missed and must complete before retaking the screening.
Complete the Daily Health Screening
- You should also complete the Daily Health Screening to notify the College if you test positive for COVID-19 at any point during the semester. This will alert our Environmental Health and Safety Team and they will follow up with you directly to provide additional information.
If you did not access campus during Fall 2021, you must also complete the COVID-19 safety training before joining us.
We look forward to seeing you all on campus! If you have any questions about these requirements, please email email@example.com
Vice President for Administration
Co-Chair, COVID-19 Working Group
Vice President for Finance and Operations
Co-Chair, COVID-19 Working Group