Schedule a Meeting with an Alternate HostSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Schedule a Meeting with an Alternate Host
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
Log into WebEx for Teachers College
1. Go to my.tc.columbia.edu and log in with your TC UNI and password
2. Under TC Bookmarks, click on TC WebEx.
3. Click Log In in the upper right corner of the window. You're UNI will appear.
4. Click on Meeting Center (Note: If this is the first time you are using the Meeting Center, you will be prompted to download the WebEx software)
Add an Alternate Host to your WebEx Contacts
1. Click on My WebEx
2. Now click on My Contacts
3. Click on Add Contact, located towards the bottom of the screen
4. Enter the person's name and email address and click Add
Schedule the Meeting with the Alternate Host
1. Under Meeting Center, on the left side of the screen, in the Host a Meeting section, select Schedule a Meeting.
2. When the new page appears, enter a meeting topic and a password. The password is required and should be shared with your meeting participants.
Enter the date, time, and duration.
Under the box for Attendees, click Use Address Book.
3. Click on the name of the person in your address book, click Alternate Host, and the person's name will appear in the right box under the label of Alternate Host. Click on OK.
Allow Participants to Call in using a Phone
1. In the Audio Conference section, click Change audio conference
Complete the Scheduling
1. At the bottom of the screen, click on Schedule Meeting.