Create a Test Ahead of Time in Training CenterSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Create a Test Ahead of Time
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
Training Center allows you to create tests that can be added to your training session. Tests can be created in the Test Library or on the session Scheduling page.
1. Login to myTC. Under TC Bookmarks, click on TC WebEx.
2. Click on Training Center, for access, then on Test Library under Host a Session.
3. On the Test Library page, click on Create New Test.
4. Enter a Test Title, and a Test Description; choose to Limit the maximum score a student can receive. Change the number of points if it is not 100.
Choose to assign a letter grade based on the points, and change ranges if necessary
Choose whether all questions are to be displayed on one page or one question per page.
5. Click on Insert Question
6. Under Add Question fill in Question Type - True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, Fill in Blanks, or Essay; then compose a Question and compose Answers (when needed); then Save
7. Enter a point score value for question.
8. Compose more questions and answers as needed, by clicking on Insert question (lower right corner), saving and entering a point value for each, as above. After last question and point value, click Save (lower right corner).