How to Apply | Education Policy & Social Analysis

Skip to content Skip to main navigation
ESPA Banner

Education Policy & Social Analysis

How to Apply

Students interested in fulfilling the policy concentration should first talk to their academic advisors to see how the four courses fit into their program of studies. After they get an approval from their advisor, they should submit to Prof. Wells their declaration of interest in the policy concentration, including the list of four courses they plan to take. Academic advisor's approval is required on the declaration. When they complete all the courses an unofficial certificate letter will be issued by the EPSA department. 

Students from any TC Department or Degree Program who are interested in completing the Policy Concentration should contact Professor Amy Stuart Wells at or Gosia Kolb at for any additional information.

  • Apply
  • Request Info