Environmental Health and SafetySkip to content Skip to main navigation
Environmental Health and Safety
The Office of
Teachers College is proud of its excellent safety record and is committed to providing a safe and healthful environment for its students, staff, faculty, visitors and other members of our college community. The College attempts to accomplish this goal by periodically inspecting our facilities, identifying and controlling recognized hazards, planning for emergencies and communicating potential hazards to the college community.
Residential Fire Drill Schedule
- Tuesday, April 2nd Bancroft Hall 11:00 am
- Wednesday, April 3rd New Res Hall 11:00 am and 6:30 pm
- Thursday, April 4th Whittier & Lowell Hall 11:00 am
- Friday, April 5th Grant & Sarasota Hall 11:00 am
Academic Fire Drill Schedule
- Tuesday, April 9th Zankel Building 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 10th Russell Hall 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 11th Thorndike Hall 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, April 12th Thompson Hall 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 16th Horace Mann Hall 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 17th Macy Hall 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 18th Grace Dodge Hall 10:30 a.m.
Office of Environmental Health & Safety
Address: Zankel Hall 31
Box: BN66 * Email: email@example.com
Director Patrick Mathelier: 212-678-6640
Assistant Director Stehpen Doyle: 212-678-8164
Assistant Director Edward Kurzum: 212-678-4017