MaintenanceSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Office of Facilities Management
Office of Facilities Management (212) 678-3010.
Facilities Management carpenters provide routine repairs, maintenance and installation services on all woodwork.
Facilities Management electricians provide repairs and maintenance to all existing electrical systems and associated hardware.
- All campus elevators are inspected and preventive maintenance performed on a regular basis in accordance with city, state and federal codes and standards.
- All repairs are performed by an external contractor.
- Report any problems IMMEDIATELY to Facilities Management (212) 678-3010 (x3010) or Public Safety (212) 678-3333 (x3333) for timely repair.
Routine painting services are provided by in-house professional painters.
Individuals living in on-campus housing should contact the office of Residential Services at (212) 678-3235 or X3235 with questions about painting.
- A fee will be charged to replace a lost key, lock changes or lock installation.
- Departments are billed for labor plus materials.
- On evenings, weekends and holidays locksmith services are billed at a higher hourly rate plus the cost of materials.
For any issues involving water or waste ie pipes, drains, toilets, sinks etc. please contact Facilities Management at (212) 678-3010 or x3010