Part of the Office of Student Affairs, Insurance and Immunization Records is responsible for:
- Ensuring that all Teachers College students achieve compliance with New York State immunization requirements
- Managing enrollment for the Columbia Health and Columbia Student Health Insurance plans
- Providing general information and administrative support for the Columbia Health and Columbia Student Health Insurance plans
Columbia Student Health Insurance Plan 2019 - 2020
For the 2019-2020 academic year, Columbia University is offering a single level plan to meet students’ health-related needs beyond the on-campus services offered by Columbia Health.
· $0 deductible
· Lower out of pocket maximum
· No changes to benefits from the current year
· Consistent co-pays ($30 for medical; $20 for mental health)
· Pharmacy co-pays unchanged
· No changes to co-insurance
· Annual premium of $4,221 for students
Put together, these medical, dental, and vision options provide a comprehensive coverage package for our students at prices substantially lower than plans offered via the New York State Healthcare Marketplace.
Enrollment for the 2019 semester begins on July 15, 2019 for coverage effective August 15, 2019 through August 14, 2020.
"How To" Videos
Hover & click the "pop out" arrow in the top right corner to view the videos full size.
*** All health insurance videos provide students with information on how to enroll in the Columbia Plan. Please note for the 2019-2020 academic year (August 15, 2019- August 14, 2020), Columbia University is offering The Columbia Plan to meet students' health-related needs beyond the on-campus services offered by Columbia Health.
How to Enroll in Health Insurance
How to Waive the Health Insurance
How to Print a Copy of Your Insurance Card
How to Submit Your Immunization Records and Meningitis Response Form
How to View Your Immunization Records and Meningitis Response Form