I'm interested: What next?
The next step is to declare the Specialization. This is done in two simple steps:
1. Confirm your eligibility:
- Are you a TC doctoral student in good standing, and have you successfully completed at least one year of doctoral study at TC?
- Do you some teaching experience, at any level from infancy through high school?
- Have you discussed your interest in the Specialization in Teacher Education with your advisor, and does she/he approve of your electing it?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, and/or have questions at this point, please email Professor Roosevelt.
2. If you are ready to proceed:
- Be sure your curriculum vitae is up-to-date and that you have a soft copy available.
- Download the simple declaration form: Doctoral Specialization Declaration 2018
- Complete the form and email it and your CV to Aimee Seeram. Please put “TE Specialization” in the subject line.
That’s it. Thank you! We will be back in touch shortly.