Motor Learning and Control | Movement Science and Education | Biobehavioral SciencesSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Motor Learning and Control
Masters of Arts (MA)
Masters of Education (M.Ed.)
Doctor of Education (Ed.D)
Click here to view our Academic Catalog
This specialty has five components:
- Substantive study of theory and research as embodied in lecture and laboratory courses.
- Development of clinical or educational skills in laboratory and fieldwork courses.
- Research training to enable students to read and interpret original research and to carry out educational, clinical, or laboratory research.
- Seminars to discuss theory and research, identification of research problems, and clinical/educational applications.
- Elective courses to meet specific student needs which may be taken throughout the College and University in such areas as Anatomy, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Health Education, Higher and Adult Education, Neurosciences, Nutrition, Physiology, Psychology, and Science Education. A list of recommended elective and related courses is available to students in the Movement Science office.
Visit Admissions to request program information and to apply online. You can send specific program questions to the program's academic secretary: Erynn Lowery or the program coordinator Andrew Gordon.