Tuition | Community Language ProgramSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Community Language Program
Teachers College, Columbia University
Phone: (212) 678-3097
NOTE: Prices are subject to change, so please check this page for the latest updates. We do not offer financial aid or payment plans. Payment in full is expected upon registration.
|English as a Second Language (ESL)||$450|
|Special Classes (ESL Conversation, Writing, and Grammar & Writing)||$350|
|Foreign Languages (Spanish)||$375|
|Foreign Languages (French)||$350|
- CLP students can pay tuition during the online registration process. Online payment is the only option of payment. Cash and checks are not allowed.
- In order to attend class, you must have paid tuition. Full payment is expected at the time of registration.
- If the class is cancelled, a full refund will only be given during the first week of class. If students wish to drop out of a class, they must notify our office by the refund deadline. For CLP courses, this is one week after th first day of classes. No exceptions will be made.
- Only one-time payment is allowed.
- For more on payment and refund policies, click here.