Alumni Career Resources
TC NEXT empowers students and alumni! We provide the skills, resources, and opportunities to plan and navigate your chosen career pathways—from Day One at TC and beyond.
As an alum of Teachers College, you have lifetime access to support from our office and team. You can access:
- Advising sessions: Click here to schedule up to three one-on-one, 30-minute appointments per year with a TC NEXT Career Advisor.
- Alumni Career Coaches: You have access to a pool of expert Career Coaches who are offering their services at a discounted rate for TC Alumni.
- TC NEXT Online Courses: Alumni have lifetime access to Canvas courses on the TC NEXT portal, which you can access anytime and complete at your own pace.
- Alumni Relations Resources: As a service to the TC community, the Alumni Relations Department provides Development Webinars and Career Resources to aid students and graduates in a variety of professional fields and career stages.
- Career Resources Portal: unlimited access to this database, which includes:
- Job listings: Access the Career Resources Portal to view new and trending jobs (updated daily by employers), provide employers with your current resume/CV, and apply for jobs.
- Career Fairs: Alumni are welcome to attend TC NEXT Career Fairs at any point in their career; register through the Career Resources Portal.
- TC NEXT workshops: Join our expert facilitators, fellow alumni, and students and workshops focused on specific topics to help you with career navigation.