Mask Guidance on TC Campus
TC is "Mask Mindful." In essence, this guidance means that masks will become optional on campus for faculty, staff and students who are vaccinated and boosted. Please keep in mind:
- As of December 15, 2022, TC strongly recommends all individuals wear high-quality surigical masks when gathered indoors or at crowded outdoor events, in accordance with the recent NYC Department of Health Advisory.
- The decision to wear a mask belongs solely to the individual. Those who wish to continue masking may do so.
- Caring for one another’s physical, mental and emotional wellbeing is a core TC community value. It is vital that you respect any individual who chooses to wear a mask without questioning their decision.
- As we continue to navigate the current Public Health concerns caused by COVID-19, seasonal flu, and RSV, TC is monitoring NYC and NYS public health data. Based on the recommendations of local and state health officials, we will adjust our on campus and response around masking and other mitigation strategies accordingly.
- Please be assured that the College will continue to follow established health and safety measures, including maintaining air purifiers throughout campus.
Any questions about this guidance may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.