• Change of Information

  • Change of Name

  • Doctoral Consortium Registration

  • Enrollment Verification Request

  • Leave of Absence

  • Non-Degree Waiver

  • Permission for Recommendation Letter

  • Permission to Enroll in Columbia Undergraduate Course

  • Petition to Extend Candidacy: M.A., M.S., Ed.M.

  • Program Change Form


    Program Change Form - Updated February 2021

    This application is for current Teachers College students that wish to change from their current degree program to an equivalent or lesser concentration and/or degree at the College.

  • Transcript Request Form


    Transcript Request Form

    Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of the Registrar is working remotely, so please do not mail in this form. Instead, scan it to

  • Back to skip to quick links