Teachers College Information Technology (TCIT) is committed to providing effective technology support to the TC community through various services, including, but limited to:
- Computer hardware/software setup and support, campus network, internet, and phone connection support provided by the Service Desk.
- Support for all audio/visual needs for on-campus classrooms, lecture halls and conference rooms. Media Services also provides support for remote teaching and meetings.
- Monitoring and responding to information security threats. Information Security (InfoSec) also provides tools and tips to the TC community for keeping data and devices secure.
- Provding the campus with secure networking, storage, computing, server, cloud and WiFi services. Infrastructure Services provides a secure technology platform to support the teaching, learning, research, and outreach missions of the college.
- The planning, development, testing, support, operations and project managment of TC's application architecture and strategy. Enterprise Applications oversees the majority of applications used at TC.
- Empowering project teams with tools, processes, and strategic guideance that enable effective collaboraboration and timely delivery of quality solutions. The IT Project Managment Office (PMO) provides support and leadership on projects across all areas of the college.