Installment Payment PlanSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Enroll in an Installment Payment Plan
(Available during the Fall and Spring terms)
Students may enroll in the Online Installment Payment Plan during the Fall and Spring semesters (plan is not available for summer sessions). The Online Installment Payment Plan enables students to pay the term tuition, fees, and housing charges less any aid disbursed, over four equal installments during the semester. An online agreement between the student and Teachers College must be electronically completed on the myTC portal. A $50 fee is required to participate in the plan and the first installment plus the $50 fee is due at the time the student electronically signs the agreement.
The deadline to enroll in the Online Installment Plan for the spring 2021 semester is January 29, 2021.
- Go to the myTC portal (http://my.tc.edu)
- Click on the tab "Student Resources"
- In the "My Account" box click the View eBill link
- On the left hand side menu, click on Payment Plans
- Click the View payment plan options button in the center of the page
- You will now be prompted to put in the total amount you want to divide into installments and click Enroll in plan button
- On the confirmation page, you will see your number of payments, their amounts, and when they are due.
- You must agree to the Terms and Conditions and enter your TCID to accept the installment plan.
- Your enrollment fee and first installment payment are due immediately in order to complete your enrollment in the installment payment plan.
Please Note: After completing the installment payment plan enrollment, you will not be able to defer adjustments to your student account. For example, if you add a class after enrolling in the payment plan, the tuition for the class you added will not become part of your installment payment plan and the tuition for that class will be due in full immediately. Contrarily, if you drop a class that is in the installment plan, future installment payments due will be reduced by the amount of tuition from the dropped class.