Installment Payment PlanSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Enroll in an Installment Payment Plan
(Only available during the Fall and Spring terms)
Students may enroll in the Online Installment Payment Plan during the Fall and Spring semesters only (plan is not available for summer sessions). The Online Installment Payment Plan allows students to spread the term tuition, fees, and housing charges less any aid disbursed, over three equal installments during the semester. An online agreement between the student and Teachers College must be electronically completed on the myTC portal. A $50 fee is required to participate in the plan and the first installment plus the $50 fee is due at the time the student electronically signs the agreement.
- Go to the myTC portal (http://my.tc.edu)
- Click on the tab "TC Services"
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and under "Enrollment Services" click on Student Account
- Click on CASHNet View eBill Site
- On the right hand side, under Your Installment Plan, click on Enroll in your ... Installment Payment Plan
- You will now be prompted to put in the total amount you want to divide into installments and click Continue
- On the confirmation page, you will see your number of payments, their amounts, and when they are due.
- You must agree to the Terms and Conditions and enter your TCID to accept the installment plan.
- Your enrollment fee and first installment payment are due immediately in order to complete your enrollment in the installment payment plan.
Please Note: After completing the installment payment plan enrollment, you will not be able to defer adjustments to your student account. For example, if you add a class after enrolling in the payment plan, the tuition for the class you added will not become part of your installment payment plan and the tuition for that class will be due in full immediately. Contrarily, if you drop a class that is in the installment plan, your 2nd and 3rd payments will be reduced by the amount of tuition from the dropped class.