Columbia Transportation Intercampus and Evening Shuttle Services
Teachers College students, faculty, and staff have free access to Columbia Transportation's Intercampus and Evening Shuttle Bus Services that serve the campuses in the Morningside Heights area. This service is free of charge to members of the Teachers College Community with a valid TC ID card. You can access the shuttle from the Main entrance to the college on 120th St. Service times are posted in front of the campus.
For more information, visit:
Columbia Transportation Shuttle Services
- Know your timetables to avoid long waits – especially if you are alone.
- Avoid empty subway cars.
- Late at night, buses are safer than subways. Sit close to the bus driver.
- Plan your route in advance. At night, do not get off a bus or subway in a neighborhood you are not familiar with.
- Try to avoid isolated bus or subway stops.
- Keep your handbag and personal property in front of you and hold it close to your body.
- Don’t open your purse or wallet while boarding the bus.
- Stay alert and be aware of the people around you.
For your conveience, there are links listed below to several of the major transportation providers in the NYC metropolitan area. Use these links to access the web site of your service provider.
- Metropolitan Transit Administration (MTA) New York City Bus and subway mta.info
- Long Island Rail Road Rail service into Long Island, including Nassau and Suffolk Counties. mta.info/lirr
- NJ Transit. Bus and Rail service into New Jersey njtransit.com
- Path Trains. Rail service fron Penn Station to Jersey City and Hoboken NJ. panynj.gov/path
- Port Authority (Train, Bus and plane) panynj.gov