Interdisciplinary Studies in Education
Interdisciplinary Studies in Education (Ed.D.) -
- The number of examinations is based upon discussion between the two approved faculty advisors and the student.
- If the examination will be proctored by the Office of Doctoral Studies, it must be held on one of the three approved dates by the college (February, June, or October)
- If the examination will be a Take-Home examination, it can be held at any time during any term.
- Certification Examination Application form required in the term the exam will be held
- If Proctored by ODS, check AM, PM, or AM & PM box
- If Take-Home, check Take-Home box
- A letter signed by both academic advisors must be included with application form stating:
- Short description of the exam including how it will be administered
- The start date of the exam
- The due date of the exam