International & Transcultural Studies
Anthropology and Education (Ed.D./Ph.D.) and Applied Anthropology (Ph.D.) -
- All certification examinations are departmental examinations internal to the program.
- No application form required
Comparative and International Education (Ph.D.) and International Educational Development (Ed.D.) -
- First Exam is taken in conjunction with the courses: ITSF 6580 (Autumn term) and ITSF 6581 (Spring term). Students take the official exam during the Spring term in May.
- No form required. Program submits names of students participating in course sequence to ODS.
- Second Exam is a Take-home Specialization Exam.