- TC Specific
- Student Support & Advocacy aims to provide students with a central point for support and resources available through Teachers College and Columbia University.
- Professional Dev & Advocacy Organizations
- Hive is a virtual recruiting platform that connects companies to one community of committed next-generation that represents an ever-evolving range of self-identified diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Resources for Job & Internship Searches
- Diversity Employers is a print and digital publication offering a job board with career opportunities that specifically target new college graduates of diverse backgrounds in every industry nationwide
- WorkingNYC helps you find jobs within the City and offers programs tailored to young adults, NYCHA residents, people with disabilities, Black Hispanic/Latino and Indigenous people of color, Justice-Impacted individuals, LGBTQ+ residents, Veterans, and Women.
Overcoming imposter syndrome | Office Hours with Scott Rising