- Employees may purchase Metrocards, MetroNorth, LIRR, NJ Transit tickets, etc. through payroll deductions.
This benefit can be used for you or your family’s commuting expenses.
- Pre-tax deductions of up to $270 for transit and/or parking per month (The remainder of any commuting expense will be deducted post-tax).
- Orders must be submitted by the first of the month to be effective the following month.
- Example: order by June 1st to be effective July 1st.
To set-up commuter benefits:
- Go to the Wageworks Website or call at 877-924-3967 (M-F, 8am-8pm EST).
- As a first time user, create an account through the WageWorks website.
- Select the “Commuter” tab” > Manage My Accounts > Place Commuter Order.